Why Should I Join?
Benefits You Receive as a Member:
- The Accountants’ Guild provides you with structured seminars for updating your annual educational requirements in compliance with the State of Michigan Licensing Regulations for Certified Public Accountants
- In May – 8 Hours of CPE
- In November – 8 Hours of Tax CPE
- The Accountant Guild’s Annual Parties
- Social networking and fellowship with members offering connections as referral sources of diversified accounting expertise.
- A membership List of The Accountant Guild’s searchable proficiencies and expertise in specific accounting fields on our website.
- This website receives consistent traffic through our marketing efforts, increasing chances of your business being found online.
- Members are able to list for free rental space for CPA offices.
If you are a CPA, it is Easy to become a member. Attend one of our semi-annual seminars and you automatically become a member for that year.
Adding your business listing to our directory is a three-step process: